Friday, May 3, 2013

The Blue Lady - Introduction

My short story the Blue Lady is now finished and I've worked up the courage to post it here. I have to thank my friends who proofread and critiqued the story, their help and encouragement was invaluable. Starting on Monday, May 5, I'll be posting a new part of the story every week and it will run for 8 weeks. Now on to a brief introduction to the world I've created for the Blue Lady and other stories that are in the works.

The Blue Lady and the other stories that will feature Cal and Lucas take place in a world where magic, vampires, and other supernatural beings exist. It's otherwise just like our own, most people go about their lives thinking such things only exist in fiction (a sort of psychological SEP field*). Sometimes that isn't possible and someone has to fix it.

*Somebody Else's Problem Field, see Life, the Universe, and Everything by Douglas Adams.


No comments:

Post a Comment